A great looking custom printed trade show tablecloth, or sometimes referred to as a table cover, can help improve a company’s image at trade shows, business conventions, corporate events, job fairs, storefronts, shopping malls, farmers’ markets and much more. If you invest just a little bit, instead of using a generic black or white table cloth that might come with the event, your company will stand out, look good, and make a better impression. Futhermore, a personalized tablecloth or table runner will make a huge difference in even a very simple presentation. there’s just no good reason not to have your company name and logo placed on a printed table cover, available for all to see. More benefits from your custom printed tablecloth are listed below.
1. Tablecloths create a first impression of your company that will stick in the minds of attendees.
2. They attract attention to your booth and make your display stand out from the crowd.
3. Not having a trade show tablecloth can make your trade show display look unfinished, giving attendees a poor impression of your company.
4. It comes in variety of shapes, colors, styles, and sizes; matching the needs of your trade show team.
5. Custom tablecloths are a great way to display your company brochures, promotional materials, literature, business cards, and most importantly SWAG!!!
6. Any serious business is always thinking about branding, and a tablecloth is just a part of your arsenal to show off who you are.
7. Since any design can be printed on it, and it comes in a variety of shapes and sizes, it may be cheaper to add it to your overall trade show display rather than purchasing a more costly counter or podium.
8. Custom printed tablecloths, since the cost is lower than a custom trade show counter, can be used to promote a specific product, a short running promotion, or a lead generating contest.
9. Easy set up, transport, and they don’t need a lot of storage space. For smaller events it may be the only item you need.
As you can see, there are many benefits for having a custom printed tablecloth.
Certainly, they are a great cost effective tool when it comes to promoting your business, and your branding message. Overall, your company image is greatly improved by attendees who will take your business seriously and start to purchase your products and services. Every event is an advertisement for what you sell, let no stone go unturned.
Every advertisement should be thought of as a contribution to the complex symbol which is the brand image.—DAVID OGILVY
Article written by Michael Gugliotto